CD, Season Of Mist, 1994 Demo tape reissue, 4 panel Digipak, 1994 / 2023 Reissue
Australian Black/Thrash Metal
'Six Songs With the Devil', the savage 1994 demo from DESTROYER 666, remains to this day the most vicious blast of black metal to ever come from Australia.
Each track is a white-knuckled rip ride of volume and violence, and this recording set the tone for the career of one of metal's most infamous and uncompromising bands.
This true underground classic is available once again via the band's longtime home Season of Mist.
For fans of DESASTER, GOSPEL OF THE HORNS, AURA NOIR, NOCTURNAL GRAVES, BESTIAL MOCKERY, RAZOR OF OCCAM.
01. Hail To Destruction (01:45)
02. An Endless Stream Of Bombers (02:45)
03. Long Live Death (02:38)
04. Song For A Devil's Son - Destroyer (06:05)
05. Like Bloody Rabid Wolves Unleashed From Chains (03:26)
06. Outro: Onwards To Arktogaa (01:52)